Thursday, April 14, 2016

turning point


This photo was taken on a hike last fall. A fire broke out and half the forest was charred and burnt and then at a certain point the fire stopped and everything was lush and green. This tree was part of that turning point. 

I have been living life; going on hikes, swimming in the ocean, working crazy hours and going on fun road trips. All this time I have been taking photos and doing absolutely nothing with them. Literally nothing. This past week I had my own turning point. I finally took my four camera's and downloaded eight months worth of photos.  I have begun swifting through these photographic memories and will be sharing them here sooner than later. 

Harrison Hot Springs, BC 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog...
    Great CISCO Certification Training in Central India.
    http://get-ccna-ccnp-ccie-training-noida.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete